Is this for sale in Buchanan too? I am disappointed. I thought I was going to go pick up my flowers. LOL
Hope you had a wonderful Saturday. Mine was a busy one but I didn't get anything accomplished. I know, that makes no sense but here lately I do not make much sense anyway.
No Andrea it's beside the snowball bush the leaves look like a hedge..
I wish I could grow flowers but they die so I have quit trying....
Hubby and I went rideing I did get some pictures......
Dot I know it's some kind of bush that mama got years ago ....neighbors and family use to share there flowers...they would root them and everbody in the neighbor would get a cutting.... I don't think it has a smell.....
3 comments:
Is this for sale in Buchanan too? I am disappointed. I thought I was going to go pick up my flowers. LOL
Hope you had a wonderful Saturday. Mine was a busy one but I didn't get anything accomplished. I know, that makes no sense but here lately I do not make much sense anyway.
I don't know what it is. If it has a real sweet smell then I see it all over the place but have never known the name of it.
No Andrea it's beside the snowball bush the leaves look like a hedge..
I wish I could grow flowers but they die so I have quit trying....
Hubby and I went rideing I did get some pictures......
Dot I know it's some kind of bush that mama got years ago ....neighbors and family use to share there flowers...they would root them and everbody in the neighbor would get a cutting.... I don't think it has a smell.....
Post a Comment