We Remember to say a special prayer for those that fought and are still fighting so that OUR COUNTRY IS FREE And all those that have lost there lives keeping our country free.....Today and always we Thank You !
I did a quick peek at your blog, I Love you pictures, great work. I will be back to see more! Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you have a safe holiday.
Wow, these are great. I know where you have been. Dot posted the helicopter the other day. I posted a few pictures of my flag waving in the wind for my Memorial Day post. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day. Our children are coming over for a cookout this evening.
6 comments:
Nice post and your picture of the helicopter is much better than mine. You got some pretty blue sky with yours.
thank you Dot.
have you already had these on your blog?
Rose: Very nicely done on a special day.
I did a quick peek at your blog, I Love you pictures, great work. I will be back to see more! Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you have a safe holiday.
Wow, these are great. I know where you have been. Dot posted the helicopter the other day. I posted a few pictures of my flag waving in the wind for my Memorial Day post. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day. Our children are coming over for a cookout this evening.
Very nice Memorial Day post. We must never forget those who have did the deadly work that we can enjoy freedom.
Thanks for stopping by Country Captures and for your nice comment, I appreciate it.
Salty
Post a Comment