Must be in Bremen some where. I don't recognize it or I would have got the picture already!
no...I thought for sure you would know where they are......
I'll keep studying on it. lolWe have 1 plum, 2 peaches, 2 apples, 3 pears, 2 figs, 2 many blueberries to count and too many blackberries to count. All aren't bearing tho. Oh and oodles of scuppernongs.
got if figured out yet LOL
Venus Thread in Tallapoosa I visit Tallapoosa more than Dot. :)
Andrea I knew you would know where it was...I don't know why I though Dot knew Taallapoosa....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Must be in Bremen some where. I don't recognize it or I would have got the picture already!
no...I thought for sure you would know where they are......
I'll keep studying on it. lol
We have 1 plum, 2 peaches, 2 apples, 3 pears, 2 figs, 2 many blueberries to count and too many blackberries to count. All aren't bearing tho. Oh and oodles of scuppernongs.
got if figured out yet LOL
Venus Thread in Tallapoosa
I visit Tallapoosa more than Dot. :)
Andrea I knew you would know where it was...I don't know why I though Dot knew Taallapoosa....
Post a Comment