I saw this same car on Wednesday night when we went to eat Mexican. The man who got in it had long hair and was a little rough looking. Then I saw it several other times parked in town so I think they must work in one of the stores on the other side of the railroad tracks.
3 comments:
It's slime green for sure! I thought it might be a 49 Ford but looked again and not so sure.
I saw this same car on Wednesday night when we went to eat Mexican. The man who got in it had long hair and was a little rough looking. Then I saw it several other times parked in town so I think they must work in one of the stores on the other side of the railroad tracks.
Dot I don't know the model but it has the picture of that little slime guy off ghost buster on the trunk area.....
Andrea that is where I saw it
(in town)
I also saw a tattoo shop there so that might be where the scruffy looking guy works.....u think???
there was a car show in town last weekend bet you could have gotton some good picture then....
Post a Comment