Good shot of the hummingbird. They are so hard to catch since they won't be still for long.
Great shot. I envy you having that new camera. Looks like you are getting out and around more so maybe this camera is going to do you more good than that swimming pool did. LOL
Yeah Dot I have some mean humming birds they dive bomb each other....Andrea you might be right...I have always been the picture taker in the family.....I have a suitcase full of old photos.....I am enjoying the camera....thank you both for helping me.....niece
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good shot of the hummingbird. They are so hard to catch since they won't be still for long.
Great shot. I envy you having that new camera. Looks like you are getting out and around more so maybe this camera is going to do you more good than that swimming pool did. LOL
Yeah Dot I have some mean humming birds they dive bomb each other....
Andrea you might be right...I have always been the picture taker in the family.....I have a suitcase full of old photos.....
I am enjoying the camera....
thank you both for helping me.....
niece
Post a Comment