Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ugly bloom

See my other rose bloom (below)






This is the bud I had been waiting on....boy was I surprised.

daddy said that it was because the bush was so old....and it needs to be transplanted.
I know the bush was there in 1972 I have pictures of it.

6 comments:

dot said...

Maybe it's just wore out! lol

Stacey Olson said...

Hey just because it has been around since 72 doesn't mean it's time to move on.. after all I have been around since 71, but compared to this poor flower I don't feel so bad LOL thanks for sharing

my little corner said...

Thank you both....

I think it has been struggling because of the drought..it needs some TLC I think....

But there is a really pretty bloom
that I posted earlier from the same bush, did you see it?

Mississippi Songbird said...

Very pretty.. Have a good day..

Andrea said...

A lot of our plants are struggling because of last years drought. It still made a pretty picture.

my little corner said...

yeah I guess it did make a pretty picture.....