Wednesday, June 25, 2008



Here's my belated birthday tower for U...it's even got stacks....
hope you had a great birthday Dot

6 comments:

dot said...

Niece, that is very sweet! I do LOVE those water tower shots. I'm going to Backwoods for my birthday but it's not open until Thursday so that's when we will go. I've never been there so I'm excited.

my little corner said...

have you ever saw this tower......it's in rome...Glad you enjoyed it.....
I've been to backwoods a couple times when it first opened....
you will enjoy it.......

Andrea said...

Awwww, you thought of Dot....how sweet. I saw her tonight at church. I asked her why she looked different then before she could say anything I said, Oh yeah, you had a birthday. Well the look was not a very friendly one and she said she would get me back. You know my next birthday is the big one....oh yeah....you have been there and done that already too. LOL

my little corner said...

LOL I bet you did get her goat LOL
Yeah yeah I have already passed the big one, I'm now working on a new decade, now that's scarey....
have you got any plans for your big one?

dot said...

I've never noticed the tower in Rome.
I have started a new blog if you'd like to join. It's just for black and white photos.
I think Andrea needs a black dress for her next birthday!

my little corner said...

a little black dress for her to party in huh?

Yeah the stacks and water tower looked like it was at a plant...
It was close to that rome braves ball field.....well it was over in that area.......
I haven't been to rome in 10 years or more so I didn't even recognize the area....I was lost LOL....