I saw this turtle at the lake that I went to with hubby over the weekend..... had been a long time since I had saw a turtle........Hubby said it was a lake turtle , it was a good size turtle......
My youngest daughter used to LOVE turtles when she was younger. I wonder what my grandson would do with a turtle if he found one? You know he is ALL boy......
Has he every had a little green turtle that you can get from a pet store....I remember having one in a fish bowl?
I bet he would enjoy having one for a pet. We use to see turtles around here years ago but it's been a long time since I have even saw one until this one.....
4 comments:
Just think, you could have had turtle soup! lol
yikes turtle soup.....no thanks......LOL
My youngest daughter used to LOVE turtles when she was younger. I wonder what my grandson would do with a turtle if he found one? You know he is ALL boy......
Has he every had a little green turtle that you can get from a pet store....I remember having one in a fish bowl?
I bet he would enjoy having one for a pet.
We use to see turtles around here years ago but it's been a long time since I have even saw one until this one.....
Post a Comment