I like mailboxes. Andrea should pay more attention to them. She may hit one if she doesn't. This one looks so pretty with the flowers but I read somewhere you shouldn't have flowers on your mail box because a bee might sting the mail man. lol
Andrea passes this box regular LOL so she doesn't pay attention.... Never heard about not having flowers around the box....but I bet the postman do fuss LOL if they get stung.....
3 comments:
I do not recall seeing this mail box so it must not be in our neighborhood....or I don't play close attention to mail boxes.
I like mailboxes. Andrea should pay more attention to them. She may hit one if she doesn't.
This one looks so pretty with the flowers but I read somewhere you shouldn't have flowers on your mail box because a bee might sting the mail man. lol
Andrea passes this box regular LOL so she doesn't pay attention....
Never heard about not having flowers around the box....but I bet the postman do fuss LOL if they get stung.....
Post a Comment