Yes, I saw Everette and Bea's sunflower field. I have got to get over there and take some pictures. I took little "C" over there last year and took some of him in the field. They even told me I could pick as many of them as I wanted. I wish I had an old galvanized tall container to make as a vase, I would make a big bouquet for the church communion table. That would be pretty but it would need to be in an old like container.
5 comments:
this is a drive by photo.....I have been seeing this blooming all over the road side....do y'all know what it is...or is it just a wild flower.....
Andrea did you notice the sunflower field...all the flowers were facing east....
Yes, I saw Everette and Bea's sunflower field. I have got to get over there and take some pictures. I took little "C" over there last year and took some of him in the field. They even told me I could pick as many of them as I wanted. I wish I had an old galvanized tall container to make as a vase, I would make a big bouquet for the church communion table. That would be pretty but it would need to be in an old like container.
Your pictures are very lovely!
I haven't seen those flowers. I wonder why. I want to see them! lol
Andrea the sunflowers don't look as big this year.......need to get out there and get some pictures before they dry up..
Dot I saw these in Ala. but there is some down a side road from my house.....I've saw a lot of them this summer....
Thank U granmal for visiting my little corner
Post a Comment