I just noticed the BALL water tank about a week ago driving by. I was not able to get a shot when I saw it though. You did good capturing this one. Wondering where the other one is since it does not have a name.
Yes, the goats are still here....and so is the hubby. He is putting up fence at the branch right now. I am in the cool house.
Hope everything goes good for you all next week. Will be praying. Dot is in LA for a few days.
2 comments:
both of these were drive by.....through the windshield.....
I just noticed the BALL water tank about a week ago driving by. I was not able to get a shot when I saw it though. You did good capturing this one. Wondering where the other one is since it does not have a name.
Yes, the goats are still here....and so is the hubby. He is putting up fence at the branch right now. I am in the cool house.
Hope everything goes good for you all next week. Will be praying. Dot is in LA for a few days.
Post a Comment