Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Barn and a weed




Y'all will probably get tired of my weeds LOL but I just think they make great pictures.....

And this looks like a great barn.....I wonder if it is still in use.....

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Do not recall ever seeing that barn but I have seen that weed. Have you been in my field? We have plenty of them.

Unknown said...

Those look much like little daisies, and they are soooooooo cute too.

Those other white flowers are also pretty looking whatever they are, do they have a nice smell to them?

I'll be putting a link from blog to your blog so that way there I won't loose your nice blog. :)

dot said...

Wow, someone is getting really nice shots with that new camera!
That's a great looking barn and the flower (weed) is very pretty also.

my little corner said...

Andrea I just might have been in your field LOL..If your field is my front yard.....

Rosy they do look like daises don't they but the are small about the size of a dime....

Dot I'm still in training but I do enjoy the camera..

thank y'all for visiting me....

my little corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
my little corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.