


This must be a good year around here for roses....I have saw lots of wild rose bushes on the road side but I think this is the biggest by far......the rose bush was really full a few days ago but I think I caught it on the end of the blooming...
because I didn't see any new buds....
3 comments:
We saw a bunch of those coming back from Marietta yesterday. Must have been between here and Dallas.
Pretty roses. It is amazing the wild flowers that grow, seems like they are prettier than the more expensive ones.
Dot I bet you did see a lot on your travels yesterday....Did you get some pictures?
Andrea I think the roses have been beautiful this year....There's beauty all around me and getting the camera has shown me things that I had forgotten thank you for encouraging me to give it a try....
Post a Comment