Very interesting picture. You are doing good with that camera. Since you have a camera wonder what you will get for your 50th birthday next week. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I know about the ring and hubby knows that I know...he said something about a b-day party but I told him no.....so maybe he can get the pool ready..... A peaceful day would be good too.
I see other people's photos and I don't think mine is that good....
Hubby says that they are good... You and Dot thinks there good so I'm going to accept that LOL
4 comments:
You are right. It did make a good picture!
thank u Dot
Very interesting picture. You are doing good with that camera. Since you have a camera wonder what you will get for your 50th birthday next week. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I know about the ring and hubby knows that I know...he said something about a b-day party but I told him no.....so maybe he can get the pool ready.....
A peaceful day would be good too.
I see other people's photos and I don't think mine is that good....
Hubby says that they are good...
You and Dot thinks there good so I'm going to accept that LOL
Post a Comment