I DO.....I DO.....I DO....My grandson has to straddle the pig closest to the door of this place every time we go there. Most Wednesday evenings we visit this place on our way to church. I get the salad. :)
Is is Bilbos? I've only been there twice.
Dot only knew because I gave her a hint. LOL Yes Dot, it's at Bilbo's. Looks like someone got out of their little corner and went to Bilbo's.
yeah just a few days ago I did go with hubby to pick up our take out........
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I DO.....I DO.....I DO....
My grandson has to straddle the pig closest to the door of this place every time we go there. Most Wednesday evenings we visit this place on our way to church. I get the salad. :)
Is is Bilbos? I've only been there twice.
Dot only knew because I gave her a hint. LOL Yes Dot, it's at Bilbo's.
Looks like someone got out of their little corner and went to Bilbo's.
yeah just a few days ago I did go with hubby to pick up our take out........
Post a Comment