I took a picture a couple days ago also. Next time I go through I probably won't recognize that corner.
Next picture of this will be titled....Going, Going, Gone.Then a few months later one of us three will post a picture of the new WALGREENS. Wonder if the lines will be as long for prescription drugs as all the other pharmacies around our area?
I wonder why they put drug stores so close......I already miss Romeo and Juliet....You know they tore down the other building across the road a couple years ago.......years from now our pictures might be in the history of Bremen
It is completely gone now.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I took a picture a couple days ago also. Next time I go through I probably won't recognize that corner.
Next picture of this will be titled....Going, Going, Gone.
Then a few months later one of us three will post a picture of the new WALGREENS. Wonder if the lines will be as long for prescription drugs as all the other pharmacies around our area?
I wonder why they put drug stores so close......
I already miss Romeo and Juliet....
You know they tore down the other building across the road a couple years ago.......
years from now our pictures might be in the history of Bremen
It is completely gone now.
Post a Comment