Did you notice how slick those bales look? I wonder if there is something wrapped around the outside. I saw some hay in south Ga that looked different and was told it was peanut vines. I need to ask you something and tell you something but I can't find your e-mail. If you can't can't find mine then please ask Andrea for it.
Nice hay field. I have noticed they are putting a plastic on the outer part of these hay rolls to preserve them better. I am sure people around here in Georgia are excited to have hay to bale this summer since there was not much last summer due to the drought.
Yeah I think they are warped is something maybe it's to help stop them from getting wet and growing mold......
I hope we keep getting rain.....I don't like it when everything you here on the news is about the drought.....And paying more money and using less water LOL
3 comments:
Did you notice how slick those bales look? I wonder if there is something wrapped around the outside. I saw some hay in south Ga that looked different and was told it was peanut vines.
I need to ask you something and tell you something but I can't find your e-mail. If you can't can't find mine then please ask Andrea for it.
Nice hay field. I have noticed they are putting a plastic on the outer part of these hay rolls to preserve them better. I am sure people around here in Georgia are excited to have hay to bale this summer since there was not much last summer due to the drought.
Yeah I think they are warped is something maybe it's to help stop them from getting wet and growing mold......
I hope we keep getting rain.....I don't like it when everything you here on the news is about the drought.....And paying more money and using less water LOL
Post a Comment