Love old barns. Wonder where this barn is located? You captured a good one.
The barn is beautiful and so is the whole scene. Why don't you make your pictures bigger? Old women like me can't see good. lol. I did click to enlarge and it was beautiful.
The barn is off barns road in Mt Zion......not to far from five points......I will look and see how to make bigger pictures ok......I got old eyes also so I would like bigger pictures......glad you both liked it......
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love old barns. Wonder where this barn is located? You captured a good one.
The barn is beautiful and so is the whole scene. Why don't you make your pictures bigger? Old women like me can't see good. lol. I did click to enlarge and it was beautiful.
The barn is off barns road in Mt Zion......not to far from five points......
I will look and see how to make bigger pictures ok......
I got old eyes also so I would like bigger pictures......
glad you both liked it......
Post a Comment