
Found this do you think it might be my 50 birthday gift from hubby?
I was looking for a piece of mail I needed and found this in the drawer
and you know I had to try it on LOL....now I have to act surprised on my birthday.
I had been wanting a band for a while....and I love the design on this one.
4 comments:
It's pretty! Must be yours!
Where was it hid? And does he look at your blog? This was not a smart move to post it on your blog. LOL
I am going to call him and tell him he might as well give it to me since you snooped and found it.
It is beautiful.
Oh....and what would you have done if it got stuck on your finger when you tried it on?
LOL I think he knows that I found it cause he knew I was looking in the drawers......but it's been moved so I think he moved it since I was doing some mail hunting....
He has saw my blog when I showed it to him.....
Remember how he got all his christmas gifts LOL....
Glad that the ring didn't get stuck....
Post a Comment